Where Is THAC?
Click HERE for directions to Townhall Arts Center
2013 Town Hall Arts Center Board of Directors:
|Linda Scott, President||David Taylor, Vice President||Jeff Kirkendall, Secretary||Russell Lear, Treasurer|
|Don Simasko||Terry Ostermiller||Norm Sothan||Ellen E. Stewart|
|Nick Sugar||Bob Wells|
|Denise Kato||JD McCrumb|
Board Member Expectations
- Has an interest in theatre as an art form.
- Regularly attends board meetings and important related meetings.
- Regularly attends THAC performances (main stage productions, concerts/ events, and children's theatre productions)
- Makes an annual personal financial contribution to THAC.
- Makes serious commitment to participate actively in committee work.
- Volunteers for and willingly accepts assignments and completes them thoroughly and on time.
- Stays informed about board matters, prepares themselves well for meetings and reviews and comments on minutes and reports.
- Gets to know other board members and builds a collegial working relationship that contributes to consensus.
- Is an active participant in the board's annual evaluation and planning efforts.
- Participates in fund raising for the organization.
Are you interested in becoming a member of the Board of Directors at Town Hall Arts Center?
The Board of Directors for the Town Hall Arts Center will have openings for board members at the beginning of 2013. We are seeking persons with the following specific backgrounds and/or expertise:
- Marketing and promotion
- Non-profit board development
- Experience and/or connection with local schools (e.g. teacher, school administrator)
To facilitate orientation to our operations and introduction to the persons and issues involved, we encourage potential board candidates to first become active with one of these standing committees: finance, fundraising, marketing, or programming. Subsequent application can be made to membership on the board, if appropriate. You can download an application HERE.
Staff for Town Hall Arts Center, 2013
|Cheryl McNab, Executive Director, x224||Felicia Sabartinelli-Abeyta, Executive Assistant, x211|
|Mike Haas, Technical Director, x215||Greg Kendall, Master Carpenter|
|Tim Barbiaux, Carpenter||Seth Maisel, Education Director, x217|
|Leslie Rutherford, Marketing & PR Director, x212||Kim Drennan, Box Office Manager, x210|
|Karrie Leib, Group Sales/Volunteer Coordinator, x213||Amy Calonder, Box Office Associate/House Manager|
|Candace Gutierrez, Box Office Associate/House Manager||Nannette Brown, House Manager|
|Nancy Boyson, Stanton Art Gallery Coordinator||Patty Haas, House Manager|
|Marilyn Drennan, Box Office Associate/House Manager||Mary Loughran, Box Office Associate/House Manager|
|Gina Hanners, Box Office Associate/House Manager||Lori Jumps, Box Office Associate/House Manager|
THAC NEEDS YOU!
THAC relies on volunteers to support its operations. Click HERE for information on how you might get involved as a volunteer.
THAC holds open auditions for all its main stage productions. Click HERE for more information about auditioning
Click HERE to explore all the Town Hall Arts Center productions & events
A variety of restaurants from pizza and sandwiches to fine dining are within walking distance of Town Hall Arts Center. Click HERE for a list of restaurants.