Click HERE to discover the history of Town Hall Arts Center
Currently available positions:
Title: Executive Assistant
Reports to: Executive Director
Status: FTE, Exempt—Hours flexible
Duties and Responsibilities
Financial: Responsible for bookkeeping data entry
- Provide data entry for accounts receivable/payable, record deposits, print checks
- Manage cash flow between bank accounts
- Make certain that all paid invoices and expense verifications are properly filed
- Maintain files of accounts payable/receivable records
- Prepare and submit semi-monthly payroll report to payroll service
- Manage health savings account payments/records
- Assist in gathering all documents needed for year-end audit process
- Prepare paperwork needed for all certificates including but not limited state certification, sales tax and annual liquor license
Production: Responsible for preparing all contracts for production personnel including directors, actors, sound and light crews at the direction of the Executive Director, the show’s Producer, and the Technical Director.
- Manage auditions for productions.
- Prepare the contracts, gather and fill in the blanks on the standard contract forms, which have been developed by the theatre.
- Prepare and mail contract packets for distribution. The packets must contain the proper tax forms, biography forms, stage door instructions, the theatre’s comp ticket policy, and employee handbook.
- Work with the production’s stage manager to make certain all contracts are returned in a timely manner to be signed by the Executive Director.
- Prepare the payment schedules and amounts with dates for payment to be approved by the Producer and Executive Director, and then file a copy of schedule in the Production book. Prepare checks for payment of contracted individuals as scheduled.
General Operations: Responsible for management of the building facility
- Maintain and distribute the THAC’s master calendar of events and meetings including all events, performances, and meetings in the auditorium and in Stanton Gallery and all remote rehearsal spaces.
- With the Executive Director, serve as a liaison with organizations booking fundraising nights. all rentals and gallery artists
- Generate all contracts for rental of THAC facilities and fundraising nights
- Authorize, record and report on requests for gift certificate donations
3. Building and Office Maintenance
- Serve as primary contact for building maintenance issues, including overseeing janitorial services (including ordering supplies) and communications with City re: necessary maintenance issues
- Maintain and organize office supplies
- Maintain office equipment
- Secure computer network support as needed
Perform other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
Town Hall Arts Center, a non-profit professional theatre located in downtown Littleton that annually produces a season of primarily musicals, seeks a full-time Executive Assistant. The primary responsibilities of this position will be to support the work of the executive director and the theatre’s business office. Duties include bookkeeping data entry (Quickbooks), overall management of the facility, and management of the business aspects of theatrical production.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree, 3+ years experience in an office environment preferably a non-profit or arts organization, proficiency with QuickBooks is essential
Salary and Benefits: Salary is dependent upon experience. Paid vacation and sick leave and health insurance are included with employment.
Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: Cheryl McNab, Executive Director
Town Hall Arts Center
2450 W. Main Street
Littleton, CO 80120
Position is open immediately until filled.
Applications without salary requirements may not be considered. No phone calls please.