YES! Free parking is available on the streets around the theatre, and in the RTD lot at the Downtown Littleton Light Rail Station at Prince and Alamo Streets.
Town Hall Arts Center is proud to announce our 2013-2014 Season!
Check out what next season has to offer in our season brochure. If you have additional questions or would like to order season tickets please call Kim Drennan, Box Office manager at 303.794.2787 x 5 or email her at email@example.com
If you are a current season subscriber, you have until June 28, 2013 to renew your season tickets. Single tickets for the 2013-2014 Season on sale July 1, 2013.
Book a group for a
night out at the theater!
Bring your friends, family, book group, church group, neighbors, classmates, or coworkers to see a show at Town Hall Arts Center.
- Groups of 10 or more receive a free ticket
- Ticket prices start at $20 for the group rate
- Reserve your group in advance and pay 1 month before the show
- Large groups (40 or more) receive the Stanton Art Gallery free of charge for a pre-show reception.
- Talk-backs, meet the cast, and theater tours are available
- Group organizers are automatically enrolled in our Curtain Callers club and receive periodic updates and “insider” information.
Contact Karrie Leib at 303-494-2787 ext. 213 or firstname.lastname@example.org for group reservations or information.
Click here to download a group sales order form
Click HERE to explore all the Town Hall Arts Center productions & events